More of what you LIVE for.
Find your ideal home with my help. I'm your SRES®
Every transition is an opportunity, regardless of your stage in life. With the right preparation, a new home can provide the fresh start and continual enjoyment you've been working toward.
By partnering with an SRES® like me during your new home search, you'll gain the help and expertise of a REALTOR® specialized in meeting the needs of home buyers and sellers aged 50 plus.
I have both the education and real estate experience to serve as your trusted advisor through the unique financial and lifestyle transitions involved in relocating or selling your family home.
What is an SRES®
A Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®) is a real estate agent who is uniquely qualified to assist the 50 plus market in housing sales and purchases. The SRES® designation is awarded only to real estate agents who have additional education on how to help seniors and their families with later-in-life real estate transactions.
SRES® designees also draw upon the expertise of a network of specialists, such as estate planners, CAs, and lawyers, and are familiar with local community resources and services. Their mission is to help seniors and their families navigate the maze of financial, legal and emotional issues that accompany the sale of the home and assist seniors in relocating to the home of their future.
What will we do to assist you?
- We have knowledge, experience and compassion in dealing with all matters relating to a move.
- Can suggest housing alternatives, including ones that may allow an aging parent to remain in the home instead of selling it.
- Take a no-pressure approach to the transaction and has a strong service orientation.
- We will take the time needed to make a client feel comfortable with the entire selling process.
- Understand the emotional demands a sale can make on a client, and try to minimize them.
- Can interact easily with all generations, including those helping you make the decision.
- Knowledgeable in all housing options from active adult communities to assisted living.
- Has a wide network of other senior focused professionals who can assist in tax counseling, financial and estate planning, and other aspects of the sale and move.
I'm pleased to be your SRES®.
Halton Regional Police Services - Seniors and Law Enforcement Together
Oakville Trafalgar Hospital
Halton Regional Health Department